My Lovely Followers Thankyou :)

Thursday 20 October 2016

Tomorrow, Tomorrow...

Is only a heartbeat away...........

I am too excited, I mean REALLY!
Did someone say NEW PENS...................
AT 10AM TOMORROW with Leann on Hochanda
Oh Yes indeedy!

3 days in a row, I feel like I have all my ducks lined up lol! Hope you are all well :)

Leann will launch the fantastic NEW Spectrum Noir Illustrator pens over on Hochanda, and there is a discount if you are a Freedom member, and and and........ you wait till you see this babies in action, I mean seriously they are so cool!

The are dual ended, 1 end a fine nib for all your detailed work, the other a glorious brush nib for just about everything else! I'm a bit of a geek, I like the feel of these pens I mean the casing lol, so smooth, and I love the colour. Talking of which, the colours! OMG - Wait till you see them, there are some absolute corkers! the vintage tones are my fave :) 

Here are a few samples from me :)
I have used the brush nib only to colour these - Happy Days

This image is from Delicious Doodles. I believe the sentiment is from Whimsie Doodles, although not 100% sure. I love how easy it was to create the sky.

This image is from A day for daisies, and I wanted to add a blue tone to her hair, I love using greys to shadow my pinks too

This scene is from Make it Crafty, I adore the scenes, but I'm always to anxious to colour them, but I just had to with these pens, I was trying to create a sunrise.

Honestly tune in to the shows, you will learn heaps :)

Until next time
Jo
x x x

4 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow stunning colouring

Laine said...

Stunning cards Jo and loving these new pens.
Laine
xx

Donna Mosley said...

LOVE these Joey, Stunning colouring and designs.

Unknown said...

Hi Jo, I'm watching Leann's show at the moment- the pens look wonderful. I just love your cards, the tones and depth you have achieved with your colouring are just fabulous.
Cathy x